Thursday, March 5, 2009

my birthday.

yes, the third was my birthday. i was a bit close-lipped about all of it, so sorry if i didnt give anyone a heads up. so, some of you (especially my lovely mother) would like to know what i did, right? well, this is supposed to be a very important age, and so i will give you an entire run down.
however, you will have to wait. i am headed to sevilla in an hour and a half. that is right, i am hopping a bus south into warmer weather.
this is where sevilla is:
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=sevilla&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&ei=hFOwSbmYGOLEjAe23Y3PBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

i am leaving from madrid, and the ride will be several hours. i return on sunday, and at that point, i will give you guys a run down. ok? bueno. mother, i love you.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the birthday getting out...wish you were here to celebrate with you. I love sevilla...crazy windy streets. Sevilla is where we took our cooking class' can't wait to hear about your weekend... yes mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom, i am not embarrassed if you leave messages on my blog. i mean, honestly... two things... i love you too much to care. and secondly, i cant be embarrassed in front of anicia, bethany, or erin anymore. they know too much crap about me.. and they are pretty much my audience.
    i love you mother.

    ReplyDelete